ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System TITANIA Hotel, having adopted a series of procedures, provides a safe and healthy working environment for its employees, aiming at the safety and satisfaction of the Human Resources, preventing the risks that affect it.
For this reason, the hotel received the internationally recognized ISO 45001:2018 certification for health and safety at work, from TÜV HELLAS (TÜV NORD) S.A., the leading Certification and Inspection Organization in Greece. The Occupational Health and Safety Management system offers among other things, the following:
• Increasing trust and solvency of the company in H&S matters.
• Better working conditions and improved staff morale.
• Reduction of lost time from work accidents while simultaneously increasing the productivity of the business.
• Reducing the number, extent and severity of occupational accidents and occupational diseases.
• Systematic approach to risk assessment and risk management and creation of a safe environment in the workplace.